Monday, August 24, 2009

Look of the day!

Part of my quest to see the value for money I get from the frivolous things I buy is to track what I'm using from day to day, then divide by the price paid. And, it's fun!

Face of the Day: Prescriptives Traceless, Physicians Formula Baked Oatmeal medium on lid and dark in outer crease, Stylie Style (sp?) light blue eye pencil, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in brown black. And don't forget the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock!

Nails of the Day: China Glaze "Free Love" bright metallic orange.

Fragrance of the Day: A layering of Mandarin Basilic then Herba Fresca, both from Guerlain Aqua Allegoria.

Handbag of the Day: Belen Echandia (BE) Hold Me Maxi in orange pebbled glossy with fuchsia lining (with matching Angel Purse holding lip colors and nail polish).

Second handbag is Ignes Carla in cobalt as my laptop bag!

Jewelry: 100 inch freshwater pearl rope, doubled up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails