Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nail Polish Wishlist!

Well, all I ever seem to do is publish posts on nail polish. So be it!

Today I am dreaming of my wish list.

Rescue Beauty Lounge - No More War

China Glaze - Up and Away - upcoming collection, I want the whole thing!
China Glaze - I have 6 of the OMG collection at the advice of a commenter on my blog. I want the rest now!
China Glaze - Kaleidoscope - like OMG only glittery-er and more texture. I would like to try a few.
China Glaze - Dorothy Who from Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns - and maybe the rest of the collection while I am at it!
China Glaze - some more polish from the Romantiques collection, maybe after I haven't gotten more of the other polishes I want. (then by then maybe I'll be better at chrome finish application).

Color Club - 2008 Glitter Vixen collection - monochromatic glitter baby!

I would like to try certain Konad designs.

Maybe some BB Couture and Nubar; I have yet to try those brands but I hesitate to get hooked on more brands!

There's more, but these are the most on my mind right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails